Necessary Preventive Care with Baby Bath Emollient
Infant skin has a thinner skin layer and underdeveloped water-handling properties with fewer amounts of natural moisturizing factors. Compromised epidermal barrier function, leaves infant skin vulnerable to chemical and microbial aggression and skin diseases. Examples: Diaper dermatitis, Atopic dermatitis, and development of allergies.
Research supports that full-body emollient therapy has a protective effect against Atopic dermatitis. Lactobabe Bath emollient is a simple and economical intervention against atopic dermatitis and Eczema, with its intense moisturizing action deep within the skin.
WHAT IT IS
Lactobabe Bath Emollient forms a moisturizing layer over a baby’s developing skin to prevent and decreases the incidence of dryness and early onset of atopic dermatitis and Eczema.
Lactobabe Baby Bath emollient traps moisture in the skin, bringing back the balance, assisting in developing healthy skin, and enhancement of a defective skin barrier early in life.
This Full-body emollient therapy has a protective effect against Atopic dermatitis with a 50% relative risk reduction.
WHAT IT’S GOOD FOR
- Helps prevent dry skin conditions.
- Assists in the formation of healthy skin.
- Seals moisture deep within the newly developing skin.
- Gentle protection for Baby’s sensitive skin.
- For a calming and relaxing bath
WHAT ARE ITS FEATURES
- Safe for babies ( greater than 3 months old)
- Safe for sensitive, dry, and developing skin.
- Essential preventive care
- Significant relative risk reduction of developing Atopic dermatitis.
- Intense hydration.
Mode of Applying
Lactobabe Bath emollient is used by dissolving it in the baby’s bath water and gently applying it to the baby’s sensitive and developing skin.