Hair Supplement Tablet
Zincopil Tablets provides a therapeutic dose of 12mg Zinc with Grape Seed extract, minerals and multi-vitamins that helps enhance all-round immunity and provide cytoprotectant action too.
The body shows the signs of deficiencies in many subtle ways and often times it goes under the radar until or unless it takes a severe form. In this fast-paced world, maintaining a healthy balanced diet becomes next to impossible due to which the majority of people are suffering from easily avoidable diseases resulting due to malnourishment and preventable deficiencies. Even with the proper diet sometimes the body doesn’t get the required amount of essential nutrients thereby only weakening the body and making it susceptible to the diseases, thus hair supplement tablets may be needed to fulfil the essential requirements.
- It consists of essential components which are required for enhancement and improvement of the body’s metabolism, immune system, physiological functioning, and cell division. It can also be taken as an immune booster
- It has all the elements that are necessary for the healthy functioning of the body in the form of a single tablet.
- It can also be recommended to people already suffering or recovering from chronic diseases or as a precautionary immune booster.
- It improves appetite, maintains weight, brain, bone, and joint health
- The hair supplement tablet can reduce hair fall, stress, muscle pain, general weakness, and immune disorders.
- Zincopil also acts as a multivitamin tablet thereby can fulfil the body’s vitamin requirements. Each Zincopil is coated and composed of elements that complete and improve all metabolic needs, cell division, body maintenance, and even cosmetic health.
Grape seed extract improves blood circulation and keeps the blood pressure at a healthy level.
Zinc is an essential trace mineral in the body and needs to be obtained externally as the body can’t produce it naturally. Zinc has a major role as a cofactor in enzymatic reactions, immune responses and their functioning, cell metabolism, wound healing, and skin health.
Vitamin A is an antioxidant and a micronutrient that have a regulatory function in immune response, anti-inflammatory effect, and majorly maintains healthy vision. It also plays a role against or slows down the progression of infectious diseases like TB, AIDS, and contagious respiratory and digestive disorders in children like measles, mumps, pneumonia, diarrhoea, and so on.
Following Vitamin B:
Vitamin B1, thiamine, is also known as the anti-stress vitamin because it improves the body’s response to stress
Vitamin B2, riboflavin, has a role in breaking down carbohydrates, proteins, and fats, therefore, improving digestion and increasing energy metabolism.
Vitamin B5, pantothenic acid, has a role in synthesizing coenzyme A and has wound healing properties.
Vitamin B6, pyridoxine, plays a role in the production of white blood cells and red blood cells. Therefore it indirectly regulates the immune responses and strengthens them.
Vitamin B7, Biotin, is famously known for playing a role in skin and hair health
Vitamin B12, cobalamin, is very important in red blood cell production and the strengthening of the immune system.
Vitamin C assists in various immune functioning pathways of both innate and adaptive immunity, therefore, acts as an immunity builder.
Vitamin D3’s main role is to absorb calcium and magnesium which are required for the building blocks of the cells, bones, and muscle functioning.
Copper acts as an important co-factor in many enzymatic reactions, in the formation of red blood cells and maintenance of the immune system
Manganese is also a trace essential element in our body that contributes to the metabolism of biomolecules and also acts as a cofactor to an antioxidant enzyme.
Selenium is a trace element that contributes to the antioxidation response.
Magnesium acts as a cofactor in more than 300 enzymatic reactions, therefore, has quite versatile beneficial roles in the body like maintaining muscle and bone health, and the immune system.
Chromium is important in insulin action and also metabolizes biomolecules like carbohydrates, glucose, and fats.
Iodine is important for the body’s metabolism as it is important for the formation of thyroid hormone.
Store in Cool & Dry place