Infants’ skin tends to further dry during and after baths leading to an irritating sensation and furthering the symptomatic severity of atopic skin conditions and inflammation causing great discomfort to the child. A personalized Skin-care cleanser for full-term newborns, preterm newborns, and infants is required that prevents TEWL, nurtures skin barrier development, and manages microbial growth.
We went an extra mile for that smile with Lactobabe Bathing Bar which is infused with all the essential ingredients required for healthy skin barrier development.
With Lactobabe Bathing Bar “Prevent, Nurture, and Manage” Baby’s developing and dry skin.
An Extra Mile for that Smile
WHAT IT IS
Lactobabe Baby Bathing Bar has a Syndet base and pH of 5.5 for the formation and retention of the skin’s protective acid mantle and gentle cleansing.
Glycyrrhetinic acid Manages and controls the growth of skin microbiome, inflammation, pruritus, and TEWL.
Ceramides prevent further drying of skin and desquamation during bath time.
Shea butter and Milk Proteins nurture the development of new skin, healthy skin barrier, and acid mantle.
WHAT IT’S GOOD FOR
- Helps prevent further drying of skin and desquamation during bath time with Ceramides.
- Helps nurture the development of new skin, healthy skin barrier, and acid mantle with Shea Butter and Milk Proteins.
- Helps Manage and control the growth of skin microbiome, inflammation, pruritus, and TEWL, with Glycyrrhetinic acid.
WHAT ARE ITS FEATURES
- Safe for babies (greater than 3 months old)
- Safe for sensitive, dry, and developing skin.
- Essential bath care
- Mild and effective cleansing.
Mode of Applying
Wet baby’s body and face with water. Gently cleanse the skin with Lactobabe Baby Bar and after usage rinse it off with water completely.